More info, more pictures, more videos, more everything thanks to the Dive Carriacou Youtube channel.
Subscribe now !!!
The rinsing area is finished ! Thanks Manue
-You must be fully vaccinated to travel to the Grenadines
-PCR test less than 72 hours old to be presented before boarding
-Go to covid19.gov.gd
-Pay online for your PCR test which you will do at Grenada airport on arrival
-Book your hotel (government approved) in Grenada for 2 nights
-Complete the "Pure safe travel authorization" document
-Upon receipt of your results after 48 hours, if negative, you are released
Welcome to the Grenadines !
We offer you activities outside of scuba diving. Do not hesitate to consult the tab NEWS and SPECIAL OFFERS !!!
They have been revised, cleaned, they are ready for a tour in Tyrell Bay or a sunset in the mangrove !
Organisation of an underwater treasure hunt at Dive Carriacou ! The young participants, from 4 to 8 years old, solved the riddles, took up the challenges to save the world of Oceanis.
The treasure was discovered and they all left delighted !
We have been looking for it for a long time...
It was well hidden this adorable sea horse !
- Hugs and kisses on arrival
- Filling out the paperwork, checking level cards and medical certificates... it was a long time !
- Distribution of the material on your arrival
- Rinsing and storage of your personal equipment
- We tell each other about his dive on the way up
- Water and cake between 2 dives
- We sign the logbooks and drink a drink back at the center.
- From a distance and above all a pchit of desinfectant gel !
- Everything will be sent by mail, you won't have to wait any longer, what luck !
- Reservation of the material beforehand
- We use a disinfectant product for your equipment and that of the centre
- Shower always available but each in turn !
- It's still going on...
- We continue, but you bring your water bottle and cakes !
- It's still possible but each one in turn in the center and we keep our distance...
Created with Mobirise - Get more